3 months ago
In response Administrator to his Publication
😂😂😂
Subscribe to Unlock

For 1$ / Monthly

Administrator
3 months ago
In response Arthur Dehoorne to his Publication
Baio's discovery has reignited speculation that Nakamoto could have been Steve Jobs. "Was Steve Jobs actually Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of #bitcoin ?" tweeted Lark Davis, a Bitcoin investor and blogger with 1.1 million followers. "Plus, Satoshi disappeared in December 2010, and then Jobs passed in October 2011. The timelines fit..."

Despite the intriguing timelines, there is no concrete evidence linking Jobs to Bitcoin's creation. The appearance of the Bitcoin white paper on Mac computers seven years after Jobs' death further complicates this theory.
Arthur Dehoorne
An analysis of the Bitcoin white paper, authored by Satoshi Nakamoto, has led some experts to hypothesize that the author could be Swiss, Belgian, or British, based on the vocabulary style used.

Firstly, Nakamoto employs British English, evident in specific terms and spellings such as "favour" instead of "favor" and "colour" instead of "color." This points to a possible British influence.

Secondly, the grammatical structures and expressions used might indicate Swiss or Belgian origins. Switzerland and Belgium, being multilingual countries where English is commonly learned as a foreign language, often produce speakers who use English with great precision. This linguistic rigor is also reflected in the methodical and technical approach of the text, mirroring the scientific education prevalent in these countries.

In summary, while Satoshi Nakamoto's identity remains a mystery, the linguistic analysis of the Bitcoin white paper suggests that the author could be Swiss, Belgian, or British, or significantly influenced by these cultures. These linguistic clues add an intriguing dimension to the investigation into Nakamoto's identity, though they do not provide definitive answers.
Subscribe to Unlock

For 1$ / Monthly

3 months ago
In response Administrator to his Publication
Administrator
3 months ago (E)
In response Arthur Dehoorne to his Publication
I once met a Swiss law writer who worked at the member of Parliament in the UK. He was the one who told me to download Bitcoin Core and start mining back in the day.

He even sent me a few hundred bitcoins.

I also met Amir Taaki back then. My Bitcoin venture started around 2011.

Now this gets me thinking.